This project is archived and is in readonly mode.

#1161 ✓resolved
Roman

Bug in IE8 causing selector not to find LH elements

Reported by Roman | February 2nd, 2011 @ 01:39 PM | in 1.3.1 (closed)

Hi,

There's a bug when creating LH elements in IE, please see this first:
http://jsfiddle.net/MQ8hA/ - please note that in IE8 (and maybe in other IE versions I didnt check..) the casing of nodeName is "lh" when creating the node using "document.createElement('lh')" method.
This in a real world use this happens:
http://jsfiddle.net/MeqyV/1/
While when creating this structure with pure HTML it works:
http://jsfiddle.net/MeqyV/

Thanks and please advice!
Roman

Comments and changes to this ticket

  • Fábio M. Costa

    Fábio M. Costa February 2nd, 2011 @ 03:32 PM

    • State changed from “new” to “open”
    • Milestone set to 1.3.1
    • Assigned user set to “Fábio M. Costa”
    • Milestone order changed from “880” to “0”

    Hi Roman,

    This is already fixed on the edge version of Slick, that will come on the next version of mootools.

    Thanks for the report.

    Will set as fixed when the new version gets released.

  • Christoph Pojer

    Christoph Pojer February 2nd, 2011 @ 07:43 PM

    • State changed from “open” to “resolved”

    we set tickets as fixed when they are fixed for the specific release.

    @Roman: this will be fixed in 1.3.1 :)

  • Roman

    Roman February 3rd, 2011 @ 10:01 AM

    Great!

    Thanks and looking forward to next version!

Create your profile

Help contribute to this project by taking a few moments to create your personal profile. Create your profile »

Shared Ticket Bins

Tags

Pages