This project is archived and is in readonly mode.

#342 ✓invalid
Gerald

Ajax Object in the compatibility script for 1.2

Reported by Gerald | August 28th, 2008 @ 01:55 PM | in 2.0 (closed)

The compatibility script I've found on your website to help transition from Mootools 1.11 to 1.2 contains a little bug on the Ajax object, while using "update" and "evalScripts" at the same time.

The script is evaled "before" the update is done. As a result, if the script use some elements that are supposed to be in the updated frame, it doesn't word.

The correction seems simple, we replaced

success: function(text, xml){

    text = this.processScripts(text);
    if (this.options.update) $(this.options.update).empty().set('html', text);
    this.onSuccess(text, xml);
},

-- by --

success: function(text, xml){

    if (this.options.update) $(this.options.update).empty().set('html', text);
    text = this.processScripts(text);
    this.onSuccess(text, xml);

},

Comments and changes to this ticket

  • Tom Occhino

    Tom Occhino October 3rd, 2008 @ 05:16 AM

    • State changed from “new” to “invalid”
    • Tag changed from 1.2, patch, plugins to patch

    We strongly recommend that you move to the Request class, or apply this fix if needed to your own compatibility files, as they are not in the repository at this point...

Create your profile

Help contribute to this project by taking a few moments to create your personal profile. Create your profile »

Shared Ticket Bins

Tags

Referenced by

Pages