This project is archived and is in readonly mode.

#488 ✓duplicate
Daniel84

Some Inputfield names cause errors in IE combined with mootools

Reported by Daniel84 | November 20th, 2008 @ 09:33 PM | in 1.3.0 rc2 (closed)

Some field names for input tags can cause errors in IE when used by mootools.

I found a detailed description to this bug here: http://webbugtrack.blogspot.com/...

I discovered it myseld by using the name: position with mootools 1.2.1

Comments and changes to this ticket

Create your profile

Help contribute to this project by taking a few moments to create your personal profile. Create your profile »

Shared Ticket Bins

People watching this ticket

Tags

Referenced by

Pages